Fluorescent PCR detector "Gene"
Gene specialized fluorescence detector is intended to record the results of PCR using sets of reagents, based on the principles of fluorescence detection.
Features of the device
- records the results of PCR without electrophoresis (without opening the tubes), allows to solve the problem of contamination with PCR products and allows you to reduce the demands on the organization of a PCR laboratory;
- the absence of electrophoresis stage significantly reduces the complexity and time of the result;
- performance allows you to organize large flows of routine laboratory studies;
- the software that came bundled with the device allows you to effectively organize documentation and work with the results obtained;
- small size.
The instrument focuses on the use of probes and / or primers labeled with a fluorescent label and quencher of fluorescence.
|Number of detection channels||2|
|Wavelengths of excitation / emission, nm||460 / 520
532 / 570
|Time detection of one block (12 tubes), with||no more than 30|
|Supply voltage, V||5 V (via USB)|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||240x150x90|
|Unit weight, kg||not exceeding 1 kg|
Minimum requirements to host computer for the "Gene" detector:
- operating system from Windows-98 and above
- Pentium I processor with a clock frequency of 200 MHz
- RAM at least 32 MB
- the amount of free disk space for at least 10 MB
- drive for reading CDs
- minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels