Fluorescent PCR detector "Gene 4"
The special fluorescence PCR detector named Gene-4 is designed for registering the results of PCR with fluorescence- based detection.
- The possibility to use probes and/or primers with fluorescent markers and quenchers;
- Reduced labor costs and the time it takes to get results;
- Closed-tube format for fluorescence analysis of PCR products (no electrophoretic analysis) minimizes the risk of in-laboratory contamination with PCR products and sets less stringent requirements for PCR laboratory organization;
- USB interface/power supply;
- Replacement rotor for 0.5/0.2-ml microtubes;
- The efficacy of the device makes it possible to organize routine laboratory tests on a large scale;
- The software for effective results processing, documentation and reporting;
- Compact design.
|Number of detection channels||4|
|Excitation/detection wavelengths, nm||460/520|
|Detection time (12 test tubes), sec||Not more than 30|
|Power supply (via USB )||5 V, no more than 500 мА|
|Detector||CCD matrix camera|
|Detection sensitivity threshold in 30 mkl of reaction mixture, max||0.002 pmol/mkl|
|Replacement rotors for 0.2- and 0.5-ml tubes||2|
|Number of tubes in a rotor||12|
|Dimensions, mm||240 x 200 x 110|
|Weight, kg||No more than 1,4 (with replacement rotors)|